On Demand Soon.
Too many advisors dismiss hedging due to misconceptions or misinformation, but here are the facts:
Join our experts for a look at:
And candid answers to your questions.
Sponsors of this webcast may contact registrants. This webcast is for financial professionals only.
– Joined the Company in 2007. Prior to his current role, Arne was the Head of Exchange Traded Product Development for EMEA based in London.
– Previously, he was a member of the ETF structuring team of db X-trackers. Before that, he provided non-listed structured funds solutions for both institutional and private client distribution throughout Europe.
– BSc in Economics from Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster.
– One of the founding members of the U.S. exchange-traded products business, joining in 2009.
– Luke has been a prominent member of the team that manages 35 exchange-traded products and $13bn in assets under DBX Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor. Mr. Oliver’s responsibilities have included portfolio management, product development and is now focused on running capital market liquidity for the growing U.S. business.
– Prior to joining the DBX business in 2009, Mr. Oliver worked in Deutsche Bank’s award winning Foreign Exchange business in both London and New York.
|Title: Currency Hedging: If you knew what we know|
|Date: Thursday, June 21, 2018|
|Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time|
|Duration: 1 hour|
For institutional use and registered representative use only. Not for public viewing or distribution.
For purposes of ERISA and the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule, we are relying on the sophisticated fiduciary exception in marketing our services and products through intermediary institutions, and nothing herein is intended as fiduciary or impartial investment advice.
Important risk information
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Stocks may decline in value. Bond investments are subject to interest-rate, credit, liquidity and market risks to varying degrees. When interest rates rise, bond prices generally fall. Foreign investing involves greater and different risks than investing in US companies, including currency fluctuations, less liquidity, less developed or less efficient trading markets, lack of comprehensive company information, political instability and differing auditing and legal standards. Emerging markets tend to be more volatile and less liquid than the markets of more mature economies, and generally have less diverse and less mature economic structures and less stable political systems than those of developed countries. Funds investing in a single industry, country or in a limited geographic region generally are more volatile than more diversified funds. Performance of a fund may diverge from that of an underlying index due to operating expenses, transaction costs, cash flows, use of sampling strategies or operational inefficiencies. There are additional risks associated with investing in high-yield bonds, aggressive growth stocks, non-diversified/concentrated funds and small- and mid-cap stocks which are more fully explained in the prospectuses, as applicable. An investment in any fund should be considered only as a supplement to a complete investment program for those investors willing to accept the risks associated with that fund. Please read the applicable prospectus for more information.
Obtain a prospectus
Carefully consider the product’s investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found in the product’s prospectus. You can download a mutual fund or ETF prospectus at www.dws.com. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment products: No bank guarantee I Not FDIC insured I May lose value
Xtrackers ETFs (“ETFs”) are managed by DBX Advisors LLC or DBX Strategic Advisors LLC (the “Advisors”), and distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. (“ALPS”). The Advisors are wholly owned subsidiaries of DWS Group, and are not affiliated with ALPS.
The brand DWS represents DWS Group GmbH & Co. KGaA and any of its subsidiaries, such as DWS Distributors, Inc., which offers investment products, or Deutsche Investment Management Americas Inc. and RREEF America L.L.C., which offer advisory services.
On or about July 2, 2018, Deutsche Investment Management Americas Inc. will become DWS Investment Management Americas, Inc.
© 2018 DWS Group GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved. DBX003436 (6/19) R-058093-1 (6/18)