Now On Demand
Real assets—including real estate, infrastructure, and commodities—demonstrate diverse responses to market shifts. Our expert panelists discuss the following on this RIA Database webcast:
Sponsors of this webcast may contact registrants. This webcast is for financial professionals only.
-Joined the Company in 2017 with 15 years of industry experience.
-Prior to joining, Bob served as lead portfolio manager of North America for global listed property funds at Henderson Global Investors. Before that, he was co-lead portfolio manager of North America for global listed property funds at AMP Capital. Previously, he served as an analyst at Nuveen Asset Management, at BNP Paribas Asset Management and at Security Capital Research & Management.
-Bob started his career as an investment banking analyst in the Real Estate group at KeyBanc Capital Markets. BA in Economics From Duke University; MBA in Finance, Management & Strategy from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
– Joined the Company in 2007 with one year of industry experience. Prior to joining, Evan served as an analyst at the Townsend Group
– BS in Finance from Miami University; CFA Charterholder
– Joined the Company in 2005 with 5 years of industry experience. Prior to his current role, Frank served as a Securities Analyst. Prior to joining, he worked as a Senior REIT Research Analyst at KeyBanc Capital Markets
– BBA in Finance (magna cum laude) from St. Bonaventure University; MBA (Concentrations in International Business, Economics and Finance) from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
– Joined the Company in 2008
– BA from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
– Joined the Company in 2017 with 9 years of industry experience
– Prior to joining, Andy served as Head of U.S. Research & Analytics at Henderson Global Investors
– Previously, he was an Investment Strategist at Robert W. Baird and an Institutional Client Associate at The Vanguard Group. Andy began his career in Acquisitions and Development at First Industrial Realty Trust
– BBA in Law and Public Policy and MBA in Finance from Gonzaga University; Series 7, 63 and 65 Licenses
|Title: Finding Value in Real Assets – 2017 Review and 2018 Outlook|
|Date: Thursday, February 08, 2018|
|Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time|
|Duration: 1 hour|